Lori and the Llama

Lori and the Llama

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I hope they have llamas in Asia...

...because that's where I'm headed next!  Since I've mostly maxed out South America (minus Venezuela, which I'll get to at some point), it's time to start hitting up a new continent. So in July/August, I'll be heading to Cambodia, Thailand and potentially a third destination. Most likely Laos.  Since planning a trip to this part of the world which I know little about is difficult, it's made me think even more about starting that travel site I've been obsessing over since 2011. One of my travel friends who's also been super invested in the idea has potentially found someone to help build it out. So maybe the next time I plan a trip, it'll be that much easier. In the meantime, Wikitravel and my group of SE Asia backpacker friends will do the trick. Hopefully someone can teach me how to say "I'm allergic to soy" in Thai ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment